Pickle 0.0.4Pickles Fantom objects to and from strings
A simple API that pickles Plain Old Fantom Objects to and from strings.
Pickle is a drop-in replacement for the standard Fantom serialisation framework. It fixes many bugs, adds new features, and in general, just works!
Pickle only enhancements:
- Pretty printing is event prettier (and enabled by default).
- Object creation may be handed off to a dedicated func via new
- Pickled objects may omit
nullvalues via new
- Pickled objects may emit
usingstatements via new
usingsoption, to reduce verbosity and cut down file size.
Pickle fixes the following:
- @2758 - It-block ctors are used if they exist.
- @2726 - Nested Maps are possible in JS.
- @2669 - Maps are ordered as after de-serialisation.
- @2644 - Optimised serialisation when using the
The Pickle source code mostly IS the standard Fantom serialisation framework! The framework has been liberated into its own library to guard against it being deleted from the Fantom code base and to make much needed updates and adjustments.
To install Pickle with Fantom Pod Manager, cut'n'paste the following into a cmd prompt, terminal or shell:
Or to install Pickle with the Fantom Repository Manager (fanr), cut'n'paste the following into a cmd prompt, terminal or shell:
Or to install manually, download the pod file and copy it to the
To use Pickle in a Fantom project, add a dependency to the project's
depends = ["sys 1.0", ..., "afPickle 0.0.4 - 0.0"]
Meta information on the Pickle pod:
- Published by
- Steve Eynon
- Fantom-Factory Ltd
- Pod file size
- 97.93 kB
- Built on
- 24th Jul 2020
- Source code
- via Git at https://github.com/Fantom-Factory/afPickle
- Depends on
- Referenced by