Markdown ParserRelease Notes
Markdown Parser is a support library that aids Alien-Factory in the development of other libraries, frameworks and applications. Though you are welcome to use it, you may find features are missing and the documentation incomplete.
- Chg: Limit parsed headings to
h4as fandoc can't handle
- New: Github
- New: Horizonal rules.
- Bug: Pre blocks weren't recognised unless they ended with a
- New: Supports heading anchor tags as generated by Fantom's MarkdownDocWriter:
## <a name="overview"></a> Overview
- New: Headings may now end lists, without a new line. Added to support Fantom's MarkdownDocWriter.
- New: Titles in links and images are parsed and subsequently dropped as they're not supported:
![alt text](http://i.imgur.com/RSoce9q.jpg "FC-20")
- Chg: Headings may have up to 6 levels as per Markdown spec.
- New: Preview release.