Markdown ParserRelease Notes
Markdown Parser is a support library that aids Alien-Factory in the development of other libraries, frameworks and applications. Though you are welcome to use it, you may find features are missing and the documentation incomplete.
Parsing with Pegger 1.1.
New: Re-wrote entire parser to use the new awesome Pegger 1.1.
- New: Main method converts fandoc files to markdown and vice-versa. Thanks go to
LightDyefor the contribution.
- New: Supports
- Chg: Correctly parses consecutive lines of text as multiple text nodes with spaces in between.
- Chg: Limit parsed headings to
h4as fandoc can't handle
- New: Github
- New: Horizonal rules.
- Bug: Pre blocks weren't recognised unless they ended with a
- New: Supports heading anchor tags as generated by Fantom's MarkdownDocWriter:
## <a name="overview"></a> Overview
- New: Headings may now end lists, without a new line. Added to support Fantom's MarkdownDocWriter.
- New: Titles in links and images are parsed and subsequently dropped as they're not supported:
![alt text](http://i.imgur.com/RSoce9q.jpg "FC-20")
- Chg: Headings may have up to 6 levels as per Markdown spec.
- New: Preview release.