- Explorer 0.1.10
- Release Notes
- New: Convert Fandoc -> Markdown option in file context menu (Patch contributed by LightDye).
- Chg: Tweaked fandoc CSS to give images a max-width.
- Bug: Fandoc viewer created invalid HTML.
- Bug: Fixed NPE when selecting files with no extension.
FolderView copies Files dropped on it.
- Chg: Ctrl opens HTML Viewer links in new tab.
- Bug: Now works on Linux! Thanks go to Fraya for reporting.
- Bug: Fixed an occasional NPE when cutting or copying files after an auto-refresh.
- Bug: Stopped
HtmlViewer from auto-refreshing when not-required.
- New: Added
compress to .gz file command.
FolderView automatically refreshes itself should the folder contents change behind its back!
- Chg: Better rename file dialogue.
- Chg: Better handling (and err msg) of when a launcher cmd can not be found.
- Chg: Moved
Show hidden files to View menu.
- Chg: Unique file names have a space before the index for better navigation when renaming.
- New: File properties dialog, from popup menus.
- Chg: Zipping handles file read errors.
FileActions may take multiple extensions.
- Bug: Folder panel linsting weren't case-insensitive.
- Bug: Fixed syntax errors in
FolderView defaults to case-insensitive sorting.
- Chg: Launcher icons are checked when looking for file icons.
- New: Implemented Save As functionality in
- New: Cut, copy and paste are now global commands with keyboard shortcuts.
- New: Renaming a file keeps it selected in the folder view.
- Bug: Renaming a file to the same name gave an error.
- Bug: Could not navigate to a directory with really wide or really tall images.
- Bug: Paste command was not immediately enabled after a Cut or a Copy.
FandocViewer sometimes displayed a blank page when switching views.
- Bug: When resolving fandocs, types called
Index would override pod documentation.
- Chg: Zipping a directory now displays a progress dialogue - which is updated with bytes compressed.
HTMLViewer sometimes displayed a blank page when switching views.
- Chg: Uses Reflux v0.0.6 and
- Bug: Refreshing a root folder caused a
- Bug: Empty
fandoc:/ URI did not resolve.
- New: Explorer Plugins!
- New: Compress to .zip command.
- New: Added Edit preferences commands.
- New: Added a
Select All global command, enabled in the Text Editor.
- New: Ctrl+Select in Folder Panel will open folder in new tab.
- New: Small images use a thumbnail preview as their icon.
- New: Added configurable
- New: Allow multiple TextEditor preferences, one per file extension.
- Chg: All dialogs are routed through the new Reflux Dialogues class.
- Chg: Folder sort in Folder view is reset when displaying new folder.
- Chg: ImageViewer uses the resource's icon as its icon.
- Chg: Single file copy / paste handle duplicate names.
- Chg: Better fandoc URI resolving, checks for type existance.
- Bug: Show / hide hidden file command now shows and hides hidden files in the Folders Panel (again!)
- Bug: Folders Panel favourites combo was displayed squashed when panel re-shown.
- Bug: Folders Panel did not pick up folder deletes / renames.
- Bug: Explorer was not picking up the correct preferences file.
- Bug: Delete button didn't always work in TextEditors - a global command thing.